View Single Post

Old 12-15-2010, 09:36 AM
Learning to use the forums

Default Another SoCal kid!

Hi Yall! my name is Josh. I live in the Inland Empire and am almost 29yrs old.
I am one big Kid really. I love jap cartoons, and video games. I attended my local community college for the FORD ASSET program about two years ago and got a job soon after at SEARS in the auto department doing basic installs. I Plan on trying to take an A.S.E. test maybe on electrical in march 2011 and if I pass plan to start looking for a dealer opening.
I got married about 2yr ago as well and the ranger was actually my wifes truck which I am currently driving. I love learning more about automotive and appreciate all the added knowledge on this site so thanks to you guys.
As far as mods I am not really into all that cuz im always broke but appreciate learning about it cuz its definitely interesting. There is a slight lift on the front of the truck by about 2-3" along with some upgraded wheels and off-road tires. The truck is an ext cab. I just finished replacing the (clutch & pressure plate, clutch slave cylinder & flywheel) all in the driveway at my apartment after the truck had been parked for about 6months. Shortly after my radiator has begun to leak so yeah!