View Single Post

Old 12-13-2010, 05:25 PM
It's a truck.

Default Re: PO133 O2 Sensor Slow Response (Bank 1 Sensor 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2002 2WD Edge View Post
Is it running rough or something? You didn't say. Is it a 3 or 4 Liter V-6?
To be honest, I haven't had my Ranger long enough to know if it's running any different than it should be. I don't have a baseline to compare it to... the light came on a week after I brought it home.

That said, it's not running like crap, hesitating or doing anything objectionable. Cleared the code when Advance read it for me, and it came back two days later. Interestingly, the CEL disappeared for a couple of days last week, but then it came back. Weird.

It's a 3.0 V6. This is the right section for my engine, no?

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker515 View Post
in most cars it is on the drivers side, but regardless of what side, if you replace one, you should replace both anyways, they tend to go out at about the same time, would you change only 1 spark plug because that is the only one misfiring when its been awhile since your last change?
I guess that's sound logic. I apply the same thinking to light bulbs... except spark plugs and light bulbs are a lot cheaper than O2 sensors!
Lund Genesis Seal & Peel Tonneau Cover | Fog Light Mod | Luminics JDM Yellow Fog Light Bulbs | Throttle Cable Mod | Rubber Hitch Ball Cover | Stant Locking Fuel Cap | Stant Radiator Cap | Generic Rubber Floor Mats | Glock Perfection Decal | E85

Other Vehicles: 2009 Nissan 370Z, 2006 Mercedes Benz C230 Sport, 1992 Mazda Miata

Last edited by LunaZ; 12-13-2010 at 05:28 PM.