View Single Post

Old 09-05-2016, 09:53 AM
"Race Internals"

Default Re: Yard critters, what ya have?

we have more deer around here than I can count. about a dozen fawns just around my house this year. some really nice bucks the last couple of years as well ( trying to dig up some decent pics but I can't find them).

we've also got a growing population of black bear ( fuckers got in the garbage every couple of days this year), and the coyote numbers are on the rise. had probably close to 50 feral cats roaming the neighbogrhood last year, but I think the coyote have been eating them so we're down to around a dozen or so. and we have a good number of grey and black squirrel, and some groundhogs too.

a few other's I've seen around but are not as common include grey and red fox, bobcats, mountain lion ( game commission denies this but I know what myself and others have seen), and fishers. I've seen a couple of flying squirrels as well.
2000 XLT 4X4, 3.0, Auto, regular cab - throttle cable mod, K&N drop in filter, taylor thundervolt 8.2 plug wires, autolite sparkplugs, Accel coil pack, AVS Ventshades, Rampage LED tailgate light bar, BFGoodrich All Terrain T/A tires, Trail F/X toolbox, cruse control pod light fix, Cobra 19 ultra II CB, lil wil antenna, pioneer door speakers, expo woodgrain radio bezal, 06+ mirrors & tails, powerdome hood

2000 XLT 4X4 Offroad, 4.0 / auto, supercab - the project truck!