View Single Post

Old 07-11-2016, 06:09 PM
Ford Motor Company

Default Re: Superlift with coilover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverendingproject View Post
Does anyone have a recommendation for a rear lift other than blocks? Taller Springs? AAL and shackles? I have heard that the lift blocks cause horrible axle wrap and don't want that. As a tend to haul a lot with my truck when not in the woods
Where did you hear that? do they have proof or did they hear it from someone else heard it from someone else? I too had this dilemma when when I put my lift on, but could never find any hard facts about blocks flying out or axle wrap. Do this, next time you a see a big boy f150 or silverado 4 door quad cab with a 6" lift and 35's, take a look at the rear. I can pretty much guarantee that you will see a 5 or 6 inch lift block stacked on top of their 2 inch factory bump stop. If those trucks do just fine with them, then im sure our wimpy little rangers will be just fine.
2006 4x4 3.0, Superlifted, 33x12.50 general grabbers, 15x8 method race wheels, kicker 10 inch comp rt, kicker 300.1 amp, JL audio components, bushwacker bed caps, uws toolbox(sitting in my office at work), 5% tint doors and rear.