View Single Post

Old 12-09-2010, 12:07 AM
Loves her truck!

Default Re: accident this morning

omg.. its a wonder the guy that hit you didnt get his head taken off!! hm cant say ive ever seen a complete rear end ripped out and broke in half before! Sheesh... Glad to see your ok though...but your gonna be sore in the morning lol I got rear ended in my first mustang lady hit us at a red light i had been sitting at for at least a minute she hit us at about 45mph totaled her car..took out the bumper, tail lights, exhaust and popped a dent in the quarter pannel.. i got out spitting mad at her she wouldnt even get out of her car lol I wired my exhaust back up on my car and managed to get it home before the mufflers fell off..and 3 hours later i couldnt move. Had severe whiplash and pulled muscles in my lower back. MAKE SURE you dont have lasting injuries!!! I ended up with long term back problems my dr nor me saw and settled way to cheap! I got screwed bad cant lift anything over say 35-30lbs without throwing my back out now. Oh and as for the tail lights.. i LOVE the look of them but would never run them. When i got rear ended i had euros in it ( yeah yeah i know completely lame on a mustang!) my insurance guy warned me that i could have been held responsible for the accident due to not having the factory tail lights or tailights that have been altered and cant be seen as well.. i got lucky. Good luck gettin a new ride hope you can get an 11 theres some killer deals on em right now! Mine was 20K out the door.

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2003fordranger View Post
here is a pic of the car that hit me,its kinda a small pic not sure how to make it bigger
wow im amazed at how minor his damage was compared to yours!! he went straight under you then! Man i WAS kidding when i said its a wonder he didnt take his head off now... well it seems i was right that coulda been ugly...