View Single Post

Old 12-08-2010, 11:32 PM
Sideways? Sideways.

Send a message via AIM to S13minus1
Default Re: all your vehicles

I've owned:
1995 Honda Accord DX: Most reliable POS ever. I loved that car. Traded it away.
1984 Nissan 200SX Turbo: Fun car. Did a Motorswap. Mom got fed up with me, and it. Parted and junked it.
1987 Nissan 200SX SE V6: Fast, 300ZX motor in the smaller 200SX. Showing off my new exhaust I spun TWO rod bearings. Rebuilding the motor, ran out of time, sold it to my friend. He crushed it.
1985 Nissan 200SX Base Auto: Slow, but still fun to throw around. Got hit by a Honda Odyssey, insurance totaled the car. Bought it back for $80, sold it to my freind for $100. Car is still driving around with a new powertrain.
1989 Nissan 240SX: Heap-o-shit. Got screwed with this one. Traded it for...
1986 Toyota Pickup 4WD Auto: Excellent truck. No matter how hard I tried I couldnt get it stuck. Mud past the bottom of the doors. Only problem was it was ungodly slow. Sold to my uncle.
1985 or 86 Nissan 200SX Base Coupe: Still being worked on. New powerplant + turbo. Got the car for free. Going to be a POS drift beater.
1989 Ford F150: This thing was beastly. 300I6 and 3spd + granny low. I could pull a house it seemed. Unknown electrical problem ultimately led to hydrolocking? and stripped the flywheel. Junked it.
2010 Ranger XL: New baby! I love this thing. 12k miles already. Rhinolined and stereo. More mods planned

EDIT: I'm only 20 haha
Mods: Stereo, Tint, Weatherguard rain shields, Intake silencer removal, LED brake, turn signal, reverse, license plate, and dome lights, DDM HID's (currently removed), lowered, 17" wheels with spacers, Explorer autodim mirror with Autolamps, Magnaflow exhaust, Buggman LED 3rd Brake Light...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColinS View Post
awe come on alex be a man!