View Single Post

Old 02-11-2016, 08:32 AM
Ford Ranger Driver

Alright folks, it's that time again and not the kind that you would use with your girlfriend/wife.... BIG UPDATE!! Over the course of the last couple weeks I've been searching for new rims, trying to figure out new tire sizes for the rims, making measurements on Shenron to ensure that I'll be able to fit the wheels that I want and Im putting a small amount of money to the side each time I get paid so I can finally paint my fiberglass fenders. I was also "obsessed with trying to create a spare tire carrier out of a Chevy blazer spare tire arm, I was planning to cut and re shape it so that it could serve as a tailgate and hold a spare but I dropped that idea because that would be a project and right now I need to work on my truck itself...after I got that idea out of my head I started to think about what my truck really needs and the first thing that came to mind was wheels, so I began my adventure on the old interwebs (gas monkey garage reference) and started to look on Craigslist, I found a set of of 4 American Racing Outlaw 1's for $250 so I contacted the seller and after some negotiations and rivalry with another person who wanted to buy them for $150, the seller said he'd give them to me for $190 since they're a little dirty and one tire is shot so today I will be going to get them after I get out of school. Once they're on Shenron I'll post some pics!!! Stay Tuned!!!