View Single Post

Old 12-19-2015, 01:26 PM
Hazardous to Your Health!

Default URGENT! Spark in engine somewhere, no power!

I was spraying carb cleaner to look for a vacuum leak, TRYING but its possible that I fucked up, to make sure I didn't get it on electrical things. I covered my alternator and multiple connectors. Theft indicator clicking non stop, put keys in and it stops. NO START. Dome light flashes with theft indicator. BUT turn on lights and no power. Tried to jump start with no success. WHAT THE HECK DID I JUST DO????

No crank, no power to anything besides the dome light.

Okay offroad lights also do not work, my offroad lights are connected to battery ONLY. switch turns on but not enough power to turn on light

So it has to be the battery, jump start didn't work, possibly bad cord? going outside to fuck with terminals again.

My Truck Is My Mountain Bike's Ride!

Class III hitch, Rhino Bedliner, Almost Maxed T-Bar Crank, Tuff Country Add A Leaf, Custom Low Anchor Points, OEM ('99) Tow Hooks, Pro Comp Offroad Lights , Mustang Dome Light, Clear Corners, Slim Toolbox, Blinker Mod,Cargo Brake Light Mod,Expo Lighted Visors, Ultra Silverstar heads/fogs, Fog/high mod, Reverse/switched lights, Bike Fork Mounts