View Single Post

Old 12-17-2015, 07:10 PM
"Race Internals"

Default Re: NJ / PA meet ideas & discussion - 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike69 View Post
Might be worth the 2 hour drive up from the shore even for a few hours to meet up & possibly go to Hot Dog Johnny's. Mmmmmmmmmm
sounds good mike, you must miss being right down the road from johnny's, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2004 fx4 level II View Post
hot dog johnny sounds good! we can leave Friday and stay at campground till sunday and go home
sounds like you've got a good plan there howard! it'll be good to finally meet you after all these years lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hey Boba View Post
I'm down anytime anyplace winter spring summer fall doesn't matter
sounds good bob, I figured you'd be on board!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangerranger01NJ View Post
Hell yea I'm up for it....if I'm invited lol
I'll send Dennis and them the link to this thread
of course you're invited! even if dennis says you're lame

Quote:
Originally Posted by TB-9862 View Post
Don't bring Austin he's lame.

My girlfriend and I just spent a weekend in that area in September and we'd love to go back. Lots of cool stuff to check out! I have an 8 person tent and two 4 person tents, with access to a two 10x10 ez-ups and a 3 person canoe, as well as a grille/stove and tons more camping gear

Attachment 141937

Attachment 141938

We camped at Worthington State Forest at the southern end of Old Mine Road, but we ventured up the road to Millbrook village, that forgotten ghost town (forgot the name), buttermilk falls, dingmans crossing, and over to PA to Bushkill falls. There is also a wicked lookout at the southern end of the gap
sounds good dennis, I kinda figured you would have a ton of gear perfect for this, lol.

the loop you & your girlfriend made up to Dingmans ferry and back down through bushkill is actually the exact route I was thinking would make a cool day trip (BTW that wicked lookout is where I took my avatar pic, lol). I know the PA side of the park very well with some areas we could stop to explore & for photo ops but the NJ side up old mine road is a mystery to me so that will be cool.

and if everyone rigs up a CB well that'll be even better

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08_FX4 View Post
I would definitely be up for this. Sounds like a good time.
sounds good man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangerranger01NJ View Post
YOU HAVENT BEEN OVER. I have other projects taking up the garage now lol

Attachment 141941
LAME!!

------------------------

i'm glad to see there is a decent amount of interest in this, I guess my next step is going to be to talk to my friend & his dad to work something out where the group would be able to stay at the campground (prices, camp rules, all that fun stuff )

I would like if ya'll could start tossing around dates so we can get something set in stone ( especially if we need a reservation for the camp ). I would like to set this up in early spring, April or May sometime, so we don't have to deal with much summer tourist traffic. only weekends I cannot do are the opening day of trout fishing and my mothers birthday in may (I forget the date, don't tell her! )
2000 XLT 4X4, 3.0, Auto, regular cab - throttle cable mod, K&N drop in filter, taylor thundervolt 8.2 plug wires, autolite sparkplugs, Accel coil pack, AVS Ventshades, Rampage LED tailgate light bar, BFGoodrich All Terrain T/A tires, Trail F/X toolbox, cruse control pod light fix, Cobra 19 ultra II CB, lil wil antenna, pioneer door speakers, expo woodgrain radio bezal, 06+ mirrors & tails, powerdome hood

2000 XLT 4X4 Offroad, 4.0 / auto, supercab - the project truck!