View Single Post

Old 12-01-2010, 06:33 AM
Jeep recovery vehicle

Default Re: prerunner bumper

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010redfire View Post
shouldn't prerunner bumpers be on prerunners?
Quote:
Originally Posted by wikipedia
Pre-runners are reconnaissance vehicles used for high-speed testing of off-road race courses before a race.
If you want to get technical there is all a prerunner is and my truck could meet that your truck could meet that hell a 4 bamger ranger could meet that. Now if your going off the style I apoligize that I live in the north and require a 4x4 pickup maybe in cali with the original ne sayers of this thread I could have this mystical 2wd or rediculously lifted ranger as a play truck as it is the truck gets used for that weird "w" word during the week and play on the weekend. Bumper works well at night with the lights and most recently its great for yanking stuck vehicles out of the snow. What use is your stocker in those means? And does it preotect your radiator off road? Oh and does it improve the approach of your truck? Hell does it even protect you in a wreck any better than a couple of beer cans and a hunk of plastic?