View Single Post

Old 11-29-2010, 11:58 PM
Ban Survivor. (x2)

Default Re: Seriously thinking about getting a CWP...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgam00 View Post
It's worth it, IMO. I'm not sure which state you live in but in mine, (Ohio) you have to take a class which I believe was 12hours, shoot at the range to qualify, submit your paperwork to the sheriff's dept. then they call you to come pick up your permit a few days later. Classes usually run about $100-$150 then you had to pay about $70 to file your paperwork. There's a few places they'll teach you that you cannot legally carry in. Other than that I carry my weapon all the time. You never know when some moron is going to try and hurt you or your loved ones.
Nice, Im in MI. I have read a little online about it. Some of it can be confusing tho, like in MI it is legal to open carry, but not at public places: bars,schools, stores, banks, resturants, etc.

But then it said something about if you have a CWP you CAN LEGALLY OPEN CARRY in those places. I will have to do more research.

I have my rifles in the house, I suppose would do the job of a home intruder, M1 springfeild 30-06, winchester 30-30 but it seems like crime is on the rise here and drivebys might becoming more of a thing to worry about. Besides I cant very well carry my 30-30 with me!
A Gladiator does not fear death. He embraces it. Caresses it. Fucks it. Each time he enters the arena, he slips his c0ck in the mouth of the beast, and prays to thrust home before the jaws snap shut. - Oenomaus
Ball Joints/Upper A-Arms How To
Replace Door pin/bushing
Repair broken dome light tabs
VIDEO OHC Install