View Single Post

Old 10-15-2015, 04:08 AM
Ford Ranger Dismantler

That's really frustrating. I'm having a similar issue. Replaced my blown water pump a few weeks ago, replaced my alternator, battery, tensioner pulley, and belt.

After my last round of wheeling (which I will NOT be doing ever again) I must have messed up something in my rear brakes, probably a leaky wheel cylinder. It's a very slow leak, I've been watching the fluid in my master cylinder and it hasn't changed. It can wait until I can just take it to a shop, I don't feel like doing all that. Haven't lost brake pressure either. Whatever

Somethings up with my power steering, it's very choppy and sometimes it has more "power" than other days. I'm going to bleed the system today and see if that helps. If not I may have to replace the damn pump.... It has fresh ATF.

Seems like a lot of items that have been "failing" on my truck are driven by the serpentine belt. Alternator, water pump and tensioner. Just kinda curious if I may have had a belt that was not made for the truck (too tight) all well, it has a new one now.

I was hoping to have my uniball upper control arms. Which I could have had by now if my truck decided to not be a hooptie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by guell View Post
People like him make me believe that birth control needs to be put in the public water supply