View Single Post

Old 09-21-2015, 08:17 PM
huh?

Default Re: 2010 seat swap question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Goat View Post
Hmm, so so far, The only option to make sure everything work - aside from the prox sensor (my seats are all the way back all the time anyway, so I should be able to trick that) Would be to (sounds like a stupid idea....probably is) to remove the airbag from the stock seat, and put it under the seat after making sure it won't fire properly and try to blow my nuts out my mouth.
This is sounding more and more like it's a bad idea. So the absolute ONLY way I will ever legally and safely have buckets, is to find a '10+ with buckets. No racing seat will ever work with the '10+ models. <-Right?
if you have ever witnessed an air bag deploy first hand, you would know how bad of an idea that is. i've set a ton of them off and im still not convinced after that big of a BANG that i want them anywhere near me.
2011 Sport 2wd || Doestch Spindles || Shackles || Rancho RS5000 || 32" BFG AT KO2 || Method Holes || MBRP SS Catback || Airaid Intake || Hurst Shifter || BiXenon D2S Retrofit || LED Fogs || Detroit Truetrac || LED Conversion || Hella Supertones || Chrome on Black Emblems || Bushwacker Bed Rails || SwingCase Toolbox || In Bed Bike Mounts