View Single Post

Old 11-24-2010, 09:51 AM
Own a Ranger graveyard

Default Re: Might lose a friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooDib View Post
So are you saying we should allow things to happen because you don't know what it will do? Do some research or take an economics course (macro would be best) and then get back to me on if something like this would hurt the economy. The short answer is "Yes, it would".

Needed services like what? Education is not needed to survive, a Ritalin prescription is not needed to survive, a drivers license is not needed to survive. What services are you talking about that are truly needed? Some people in this country have lived under such good conditions that they forget what is really needed and what is not. Most of the world population survives without healthcare, air conditioning, prescription medication, etc. Life isn't always great so be thankful with what you have and try to help others. Don't expect the government(s) to give handouts because people are too lazy.
I have taken 1 econ course in my life. I don't know if it would hurt the economy. I don't know if anyone knows for sure? Can anyone see the future to find out? For all we know if could be the turn around we need? Who knows.

I could care less about what adult illegal immigrants get. I am commenting on the children. Do they not get to go to school, have access to health care? I think people lose sight of them because they have no say in this world but are affected by all of our decisions. It makes me sad and a little pissed off that people would with hold any service from a child because his or her mom and dad are illegal.