Thread: got a ticket...
View Single Post

Old 11-22-2010, 11:18 PM
LOVE MY RED RANGER

Default Re: got a ticket...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben10 View Post
i think it doesnt have an amount on it because i have to go to court to find out how much trouble im in, its not just a stop sign violation or something, but hopefully nothing big.
I received a seat belt ticket b4 I got my ranger (in august) and it had no price to pay on it. If that's not a "standard" ticket than I don't know what is. All u r going to have to do is go to the court local to the ticket given after u get the "courtesy" letter in the mail that will give u more info possibly on payment cause shit in ca is backed up and broke...Prepare 4 waiting in line and paying some big dough.

----------

Just try not to worry yourself to death about it. You don't know what ur going to have to do to fix this untill u get something in the mail or the court tells u what u have to do. If it's an extensive fine that u just can't afford then there is allways comm service/jailtime either way your going to have to pay. It's just what happens when u decide to break the law.

Last edited by thRangerReD; 11-22-2010 at 11:07 PM.