View Single Post

Old 06-12-2015, 08:37 AM

Default Re: JM74s FX4 Level II build Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyman46 View Post
For a good deal I'd probably do that. They're rare rims for a Ranger cause they only came on the Level 2, only available from 03-07 and only about 17,000 were produced. Those rims are forged Aluminum, and super lightweight.

They came factory with with those Alcoa rims, Bilstein shocks, 31" BFG's, and some had a manual T-case shifter and 5 speed, a "twin stick" which are awesome.

For the rims, I would pay an easy $100 a rim if they're in top shape.
dint realize that they were only offered from 03-07 but i did know they were only offered on the level 2. mine do not have bfgs anymore they were bald and replaced when the truck got re certified. and i wish i had a twin stick lol auto is so annoying on the highway ! but i couldn't pass up 8500 for a dealer certified fx4L2. Thanks for the info though learn something everyday
3inch PA bodylift, 33x12.5x15 Goodyear Duratracs, custom front valence trimming, MBRP exhaust, Dorkel air intake, Hella 500 with hid retrofit, abs toggle switch, extended diff breathers, DIY roof rails and side awning, Thule roof box, cobra 29 cb, Sway bar removal, etc