View Single Post

Old 11-20-2010, 01:38 AM
Ford Tough

Default Re: Let's see your pets..

My video camera shoots good HD video,..but lousy pictures. So here is Mary Ann the cat that lives with me.

PIC_0101.jpg

Water gives her exercise..I put it in a coffee cup on this shelf.

PIC_0103.jpg

Her predecessor was Ginger. Ginger and Mary Ann..shows how old I am (was a kid then)...hope you young students know where that comes from.

PIC_0109.jpg

She's been with me since she was 6 weeks old,..born about 6 weeks after my Edge was born in N.J. Feb 2002.<the truck. She has a bit of a temper you can play with her a bit, but she lets you know quickly that she's starting to get ticked-off. She talks a lot for a cat and is a great hunter.

PIC_0111.jpg

I thought I figured out how to post the pictures big..nope. Sorry you have to click on them to see them bigger.

Great pictures of great dogs, cats, barn cats, cattle, and fish!....but all those Basset Hound puppies...12..I think?...and when they are a fair bit bigger,.. that's a wonderful picture!!!!
JBA s.s. headers&exhaust, K&N cold air intake, Bosch Iridium Plus 4 plugs, Royal Purple in motor, 5spd & diff.,Superchips programmer, axle girdle. Also have but yet to install KYB Gas-A-Just shocks and Belltech sway bars.

Last edited by 2002 2WD Edge; 11-20-2010 at 02:22 AM. Reason: Added a line to the end.