View Single Post

Old 06-02-2015, 03:39 PM
Ford Ranger Dismantler

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSF1200S View Post
And definitely make sure you dont adjust them too tight! If you tighten too much you can generate the heat needed to warp yours. In my case I didnt even tighten the drum beyond just barely getting the ebrake to work
Yeah, you can only tighten it so much to where the drum will still slide on, aka the shoe barely touching the drum. Just like the front where the pads slightly touch the rotors. My e-brake takes about half the distance to catch fully just by doing that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfield View Post
Did what everybody told me not to do and ordere a chrome grille for it. Also ordered the lug nuts that make the center caps work.
Lol nice. Gotta color match the bumper! ----------

In other news I also "steam" washed the undercarriage. I have a hot water-only spigot in my garage that I hooked my water hose to and a nozzle on the other end. That shit was like 200 degrees since it's right next to my water heater. I ended up getting 99% of the mud off the underside of my truck. Been wanting to do that for so long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by guell View Post
People like him make me believe that birth control needs to be put in the public water supply