View Single Post

Old 05-04-2015, 11:29 PM
Ford Ranger Dismantler

Default Re: Tyler's 2007 Build Thread

Okay, so i had a pretty eventful day today. I went to pick-a-part and grabbed me up another BFG A/T as a full size spare. UltraHDGames was the genius who gave me that idea, got it for $8!!
Sorry the quality isnt all too good, ill post another pic in the daylight later. i just have to sell off my final 4 Primewell tires and then i can mount this bad boy onto my spare rim. Im meeting with another buyer on wednesday and all my street tires are off my hands!

On a sad note i did get into an accident with my Ranger today...
I was on my way to work during peak traffic hours when a car several cars ahead of me swerved and the 3 cars in front of me slammed on their brakes really hard. i slammed on mine too, my ABS kicked in and i was probably a few feet from rear-ending the car in front of me.. when all of a sudden i get rammed from behind by a Camry. Not too bad but my bumper is trashed.

What disappoints me is i see all these pics of Rangers getting rear-ended and there's not a scratch on their Ranger, yet mine gets smashed in!!
I guess its time for an "aftermarket" rear bumper alternative. Im stuck between a Roll pan, a tube bumper, or a spare tire rack with a Jerry can holder like the jeeps have, any suggestions??

I have a Jerry can, i just never had a use for it, maybe its a sign?