View Single Post

Old 04-30-2015, 07:30 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Default Re: Rangers With Camper Shells/Topper Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSCblow View Post
Lucky you I can only wish, although I don't think it would do as well in the snow here. Are you using the space between the wheel to carry injured rider or something?
Storage for camping gear, surfboards and stuff. The wood board lifts up and sits on two ledges so I can turn it into a bed or even bunk beds if the lower guy is not claustrophobic. I have some trifold foam mats that fit perfectly in the slot. There is also storage bins on both sides near the front of the bed behind the shock towers, with top access covers. The guy who built the truck originally built it to go surf Mexico/prerun. I have just been refining the truck and upgrading it in areas I see fit.

1991 Ranger 4.0L 4X4 STOLEN!1990 F-150 6.5L 4X4-- Trussed Giant D44 TTB w/14" King 2.5 coilovers & 2" King bumps strapped at 17" /custom bed cage w/16" King/Giant link killer 2.5 double bypass and Giant 64's strapped at 19" / Giant radius arms and engine cage / double swing steering / trussed 8.8 with 9" ends / 4.88 gearing / 35's / KMC beadlocks / Headers, & exhaust / custom front and rear bumpers / Vision-X lighting / 40 gallon fuel cell / Lowrance GPS.¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited by whitedge; 04-30-2015 at 07:49 PM.