View Single Post

Old 04-23-2015, 04:16 PM
Banned

Default Re: **Official "Picture That Make You Laugh" Thread*

Saw 'so examples of the worst riced up cars ever seen. First was a late 80's silver Mercury Grand Marquis with red plasti-dip highlighted trim pieces and grill ornament with stick on fender "flares", also red, and a windshield banner that said MERCURY across it. Factory wheel were also plasti-dipped, and had dual exhaust with fart cans (HKS Apexi etc) Kid was pulling out of a high school parking lot, white on the outside with a backwards flat brimmed baseball cap and a bunch of gangsat jewelry chains. Had another guy in the front seat similarly attired. Pulled out and had this too cool for school look on his face "look at how cool I am. I turned my grandparents' hand me down car into a dope ride". Also had a bass system rattling the trunk lid and his window down even though it was cold enough that I had the heater on.

Second car I saw was another late 80's four door sedan. This was a Camry, two tone (gold and rust). Had a big muffler (from something else that stuck out several inches from the bumper) and the whole exhaust was hanging down. TRD stickers on the quarters (with 4X4 and Off Road cut off). And it wasn't lowered as much as the suspension had been worn out. Again factory wheels had been spray painted a really bright light blue. Requisite ginormous rear wing, and it was obvious driving behind it that it was an automatic transmission.

On those notes