View Single Post

Old 04-14-2015, 07:35 AM
Ford Tough

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanPride! View Post
HAHAHAHA!!!! I absolutely LOVE karma sometimes. My buddy's wife whom I babysat their 2 kids free for 2 years, has once again had her certified pre owned RAV4...break down on the side of the road! Trust me, she had it coming! I have less invested in BOTH of my Escapes than he has in that POS toy!
Haha I bought my ole lady a tribute about 1.5 years ago with 97,000 miles and that thing is great! Haven't had a problem with it since I got it! All it needs right now is an 02 sensor

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike69 View Post
I HATE when people do not follow the rules for the right turn on red & think it is a free pass to cut in front of you when you are on the green going through the intersection because they have to turn first.
Haha on the highway going through our town it gets really backed up and yea people are idiots can't tell you how many people cut me off by deciding stop signs don't apply to them they just run right through them and cut people off it's annoying for sure!
2003 xl 2.3 Dohc. Step side with stock 4.10 gears. 235/70 r15 mastercraft avenger gts with 3 inch body lift. Uws black tool box. Aftermarket pioneer head unit. Flow master 40 series wit turn down pipe!