View Single Post

Old 10-16-2009, 04:51 AM
5.Oh All the way

Send a message via Yahoo to dixie_boysles

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.ranger View Post
so dixie, you into fishing??
i used to be an avid fisher like a year or two ago...just wondering
yeah , am a bass fisherman, i could care less about catching anything other than bass (smallmouth, largemouth, spotted bass, striper, white). I only use artificial bait. put it this way, my tackle box weighs 22 lbs! i carry 4-5 reels with me when i fish, all baitcaster. my primary bait brand is Zoom. i just got into it a two years ago, i already have about $1100-$1400 (that includeds my jon boat and trolling morot worth of fishing crap! And i consider what i have to be small compared to Sara's daddy or her uncles collection here are a few of my fish:

all the smallmouth were caught on the New River in Galax, VA
My 5 pound Smallmouth Bass

My 4.5 pound Smallie

DOUBLES (I caught one, then my fiance's daddy caught one)

First smallmouth i ever caught

My buddy was jealous, i was killing him ( caught that fish in like 4in of water where he had just cast, not to mention i already had three thsi size that day)

Went deep sea fishing last year (free of charge, nice to know someone. We caught 47 Dolphinfish in 2 1/2 hours! we fileted all of em and ate em!:

the fiance fishes too (her daddy is my fishing partner)

The man that taught me everything I know (future father-in-law)

BTW, this fish was over 6 lbs

Sold/Totaled: 2006 Ranger XLT 2D SuperCap 4x4 Torch Red
15x8 Pacer 164P Polished Wheels | 31x10.50 BFG ATs | Level II Tow Hooks | FX4 Red Insert Seats
Tinted Windows | 6000K HIDs | Kobalt Low Profile Toolbox | Pioneer Speakers

Last edited by dixie_boysles; 10-16-2009 at 04:56 AM.