Thread: DJM Suspension
View Single Post

Old 03-03-2015, 10:14 PM
Ford Ranger Driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCL666 View Post
i asked about the shipping charges, later i found out that you can estimate them by clicking on the website checkout and not on the button checkout with paypal. But as i wanted to pay with paypal, when i was checking out, the total was only for the items in my cart and there was nowhere i could see the shipping fees. i asked them about it and the only answer i got was: "Please use our website. put it in the cart" i'm not completely stupid, i know how a shopping cart works, i tried it again thinking i missed something, but as i was redirected to paypal, once again, no shipping fees! so i asked them since the website was not adding any fees if the shipping was free, and i got this very professional answer: PUT IT IN THE CART AND GO THRU THE PROCESS BUT DO NOT PAY Was it that hard for them to tell me NOT to go through paypal?!

Yeah if I got a answer like that I would email them back and tell them they lost a sale and need to learn how to be professional. Read good things on their products. But dealing with someone like that would be enough for me not to even mess with the company.
1997 B2300 reg cab 2.3 Lima, 15x8.5 Mickey Thompson classic 2, 31x10.50 cooper discover at3, 7.5 open 4.10 rear, dynomax super turbo catback, alpine iva-w200 w/ nav, kicker 6x8s, alpine type R 8, alpine 250W mono amp, power bass 400.4, tool box & camper shell, compustar alarm/remote start.
1956 Ford F100 rust bucket with big plans!