View Single Post

Old 02-14-2015, 01:54 PM
Uber-Noob!

Unhappy Interior issues!

Looking for some advice of what to look for with these issues-

1. Pretty sure the last owner of my truck had the third brake light leak. there's some minor discoloration, and it seems I'm starting to grow mold...not the black kind thankfully. just seems to be some white stuff that's spreading slowly from the back of the cab to the front on my headliner. Any advice in getting rid of it, aside from getting a new one? My interior cab light is almost incrusted with this crap, and ever since i bought it the third brake light hasn't worked at all.

2. My floor is constantly wet., it doesn't seem to coming in from the firewall, and the back panel isn't wet. So is there some sort of drainage hole, or hole in general, that is in the floor? Driver side only, passenger side is nice and dry.

I'm in Ontario Canada and won't really be able to do anything until it gets warmer, but if I'm gonna need to replace things, it'd be nice to get a head start on ordering so once the warmer weather starts, it'll be a quick swap without waiting a month for shipping. Any suggestions for replacing the stock, and soggy, carpet?
Current mods } Lowered 4/4" | Drop-in K&N air filter | Hurst Shifter | Deezee 37" Toolbox | A.R.E. Fiberglass Tonneau w/'06 Mustang spoiler | Pioneer 6x8's + 3800ui HU | Magnaflow side exit exhaust system |
Future Plans } 17" Black Mustang Bullit's w/245/45r17's | 4.10 Gears | 8.8 Torsen LSD | 5.0 swap |