View Single Post

Old 11-06-2010, 03:42 AM
Learning to use the forums

Default Got into an accident today

Well like the title says I got into an accident today. The only good thing is no one was hurt and I am at ZERO fault. Well I was headed down a semi major road that's only one lane in each direction. I was slowing down to make a left turn off the road and onto a side street and as I started to turn I was hit on my drivers side front fender area. The car that hit me was probably going about 50 close to 60mph. So when it happened I was very confused and probably said WTF about 10 times. The car was a newer BMW 3 series and what had happened was he wasn't paying attention so had the genius idea to try and pass me on left well I was making a left hand turn, needless to say his plan failed. The main impact hit my tire and messed up my truck to the point it was unable to move. The BMW made it 100 yards or so down the road and died in the middle of the two lanes. My truck ended up in opposite lane facing traffic so it was a fun situation. Right now I am kind of upset since the truck was my first vehicle I owned and worked through out high school to buy it so its my baby. Well right now I am wondering if it will get totaled or they will attempt to fix it. Sorry but I couldn't get a good picture and will head to the place it was towed and get some better pictures. It looks a lot better then it is in a picture since the main impact was at my wheel so all the front end is pretty much done.