Thread: Florida Meet!!!
View Single Post

Old 11-05-2010, 04:45 AM
I'm a sell out

Default Re: Florida Meet!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KickerRanger View Post
I just had a brilliant idea guys. Since many of us in Florida go to either high school or college and have rangers... Why don't we take a week off during december... preferably winter break. Lots of us have 2 week winter breaks. Therefore, lets make a week long camping trip. Tents, smores, stories, fishing, trailing, swimming, boating (if we have boats), and anything else. But if this is possible, it would have to be either a week before, or after Christmas you know. I noticed someone circled 3 areas in the florida area on a map. Why not go to the middle one that was circled? This is just an idea, and in my opinion would be more of an off road experience than just 1 or 2 days of meeting up. Enjoy the great outdoors!!!
Glad your throwing ideas out there but I hate to say this is just not realistic. I am going to have to stick with what i said before and say we should keep this to a day trip becuase this is basically a test run for a annual FL meet. If we start small I am sure it will evolve into something more in the future. I have a feeling that if we try and make this more than it should be we will end squashing it completely. Another thing, I am not in high school/college, I work full time so this just wont work for the older people with maybe other halves that may want to come. I love FRF but even if I had the time I don't think I could bring myself to devote an entire week to a meet LOL unless it was like the Superbowl of meets! maybe a 10th annual or something lol