View Single Post

Old 01-10-2015, 09:43 PM
Ford Tough

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokinAMD View Post
I'm a cheap fuck. I've never spent more than $40 on a pair of sunglasses. Pretty big fan of the Del Sol stuff. Grab a pair up every year or so whenever I'm in a foreign country that has a Del Sol. Wife and I go on cruises for vacations. I'm actually pretty much a cheap fuck when it comes to everything, except my tools (since they make me money), my guns, parts I buy for my cars, my computers, and my TVs, haha. That and my boots. I'm on my feet about 16 hours a day at work half the time. My feet are gonna be comfortable.
Hahaha same here!! I got my oakleys from a friend for $40! But yea I only buy $20 jeans and the only cheap tools I have are the ones that people might borrow or I know have a great chance of getting lost ( such as sockets for when I work on my truck I constantly drop them and can never find them). Shit I built a ladder rack outta wood for my work truck only cost like 50 bucks to make! Lol
2003 xl 2.3 Dohc. Step side with stock 4.10 gears. 235/70 r15 mastercraft avenger gts with 3 inch body lift. Uws black tool box. Aftermarket pioneer head unit. Flow master 40 series wit turn down pipe!