View Single Post

Old 11-03-2010, 10:49 AM
Ford Ranger Owner

Default Re: Dont knw what to do!

I guess this explains how Ford can go from having the number one selling truck to discontinuing the entire line. The attitude of employees plays a lot, when deciding what products to have on the shelf to sell.

I am wondering, if I had an Uncle and Cousin that worked for a dealership of any make, I would be asking them to help me get a serious deal on either a new or used car. The families of employees can buy new for a price below wholesale. If new is too expensive, why wouldn't this kid make a trip to the auto auction with his Uncle or Cousin. The price for a dealer to return a car to the auction if it doesn't checkout to be good mechanically is only like $75. The kid could pay that 4 or 5 times until they get the right truck. Besides with a whole dealer mechanics shop to go through the vehicle he should be getting the best possible vehicle at the best possible price.

I would get rid of the old truck and get your Uncle and Cousin to help you get a cherry ride. If you like a Ranger then have them get a Ranger, or F150. Its not about what they like, its what you want and like.