View Single Post

Old 11-02-2010, 04:25 PM
Modding To Continue >>>>

Default 2nd NorCal Meet In Clarksburg

Hey guys just want to see and invite everybody out to the 2nd meet, It will be held at my home, I have 4 1/2 acres and about 1 1/2 is dirt and mud, This would give us the opportunity to do some 4-wheeling and mudding, I wont be developing anything in that area until next year, so lets take advantage of it, Oh yea lets not get our trucks dirty until after we take some nice clean pics.

I also have my good friend who is a professional photographer, so we will have 100s of professional pics orchitrated by him, they will also be done in High resolution and professionally developed.

Now we can have that darn barbecue we missed out on in the October meet, rain or shine, we will eat inside, I also have a 800sf cabana that will keep us cover and warm just in case.

The parts that everyone requested are here, COME TO THE MEET TO RETRIEVE YOUR PARTS. also I'm thinking 2nd week in November or the 2nd week in December, I personally vote for November everyone is welcome Norcal and Socal or whoever.

Their will be 3 bad arse ford Ramptors their, a few supe up F150 and much more, I have planned this meet with alot of effort, please contact me through pm or by phone.

UPDATE.....UPDATE.....UPDATE.....UPDATE

I HAVE JUST RETRIEVE THIS EVENING WITH MY FATHER IN-LAWS PERMISSION

(2) Powerdome hood
(4) class 2 hitches
(3) sets of 06 tails and headlights
(2) fx4 level 2 shifters ( lol I'm keeping one for me, so don't ask for it; first dibs called on the other gets it)
(2) sets mustang gt wheels

::: Also have access to 2 donor rangers that will be towed and place at the meet, I is a 2002 fx4 level 2 ranger (bent frame badly) but all else is a GO GO. come get it.

::: The other is a 2003 edge complete; blown engine; the rest is a GO GO

Oh yea these parts are for all that come to the meet, so no asking me to sell you parts, these are free for the guys that show up, and what is left is when I will consider anyone else. Just be sure you need the parts, I will be the one who decides on if you are in need of the parts when you show up. ( ARGUE with me, and you will have to contend with my 2 mastiff/rottie mix and my 3 purebred pits ) don't say I did not tell you so.

Last edited by 4evermodding; 11-02-2010 at 11:24 PM.