View Single Post

Old 10-31-2010, 11:47 PM
Ford Ranger Driver

Default Re: god damn it. f*ck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieHard4rd View Post
Could you Please remove God Dam it from the title of this thread?

Seems odd that its ok to use Gods name in vain but misspell fuck..
yeah i was super angry when i made this thread. sorry if it offends you. i dont know to change it but if a mod could take the god out thats fine with me. heck if they wanna change it to just landlord troubles or something thats fine to. like i said i was just really f-ing pissed when i wrote it.

update:

i was leaving to a friends house today at about 6 and when i went out to my truck i saw that there was a card on my windshield that said "steven" on it. yeah it was spelled wrong. but yeah i opened it and it was an appology from the manager. the cover read "for service above and beyond the call of duty.."and the when i opened it the manager wrote

"stephen,
my conduct the other night was inappropriate and unprofessional by bringing up the past for that i apologize. thank you for trimming the trees.
respectfully,
cindy ---"

it was disrespect full in a lot more ways then that and the note doesnt feel that sincere, however its something. im going to call her tomorrow and tell her i accept her apology and that i will cease further action against her and the park.

i think shes totally afraid of me because im not going to take her shit. whatever.

were still moving out. just now i think we will be able to take it a little slower.