View Single Post

Old 12-08-2014, 12:13 AM
photog

That's definitely an acceptable application.^ Our family is on the smaller-average size (11 people at our get together) and to use Facebook for that would be dumb. We just make arrangements at Thanksgiving then usually exchange a text or phone call or two for confirmation of certain things. If you have 30-40 people getting together I can see how that would become a burden to talk to everyone about arrangements. But otherwise, it's your family, talk to them.

This is coming from someone who uses event pages all the time for car meets and stuff like that. I think they (event pages) are a wonderful thing and have proved to be quite useful in the past for organization and spreading the word, but to me using them with your family seems weird since you (should) already know everyone on pretty much a personal level.
JVC KD-HDR60 | Polk Audio db6501 | Bazooka Bass Tube BT6024DVC | Hifonics ZRX1000.4 | PAC-LC1

RIP 10/8/15