View Single Post

Old 11-29-2014, 08:05 AM
golfer9619

Default Re: I Want Music For Cheap~Help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob C. of Indiana View Post
Thanks Eli,I have about 350 cd's and I have a ton or rock concerts on dvd that I can play.I'm really leaning toward Satellite radio because #1 I had a Ipod and couldn't figure out Apple, so I gave it to my son.I thought I could download songs to my Android, but haven't really tried saving them with Google but I have a feeling I could mess that up too.Nice part about saving songs to my Android is, that it charges the battery while plugged in.Storage and theft is the problem with cd's and dvd's.Guess I am just a PIA,LoL!

Haha no brother, you're fine! That's why this forum is here. I understand what you're saying though, my uncle has about 100 CDs in his truck in a big case. They get annoying having to change out and figure out where the song you want to listen to is. And the satellite radio is good. My mom had it in her car for a year from the dealership. The subscription ran out and she didn't want to renew because she just listens to FM radio. But it's good, it has many more stations than normal FM and if you can go through a guide list, you can figure out which ones you like easily. That'll work great for you if the price of a subscription is right for you.
Originally Posted by ford4thot View Post
He's doing it wrong...somebody taught him how to Chevy lol