View Single Post

Old 11-26-2014, 09:04 PM
Ford Ranger Driver

The next thing I did was replace the transfer case this past spring. Actually, I broke the tcase at the beginning of last winter, but winter makes it hard to work in the driveway. And, any of you from the mid-west will know, I picked a great winter to go without 4x4. Any way, don't have any pics of the actual install, but here's one of the new-to-me tcase before it went in.

A few weeks later, I had my tires mounted on a set of 16x7 cragar D-windows. I chose to keep the stock center caps (mainly because I'm cheap, but I really like the color contrast)

Here's some other random pictures of her. The blue ranger is a '98 5spd. 4.0 and the jeep is a '99 bodylifted wrangler on 35s.

Somewhere in there I painted the front valance, rear bumper step and hitch. I also bed-lined the front tow hooks. And that brings things up to date. I'm sure I've missed some things, but those are the main things. Currently, my immediate plans revolve around fixing the many small things I neglected all summer. (broken shackle, broken grill, broken dome light, fix the rust that's starting at the bottom of the doors and on the rockers, etc.) Down the road (wayyy down the road) I'd like to body lift it and put it on 33s. I'd also like to fab up a front hitch for the winch I've got sitting in the garage, put some kind of sub setup in her, and put an lsd in the front end. But, we'll see how things go; college = broke as hell haha Feel free to comment as you see fit, whether good, bad, or indifferent.

1995 Ford Ranger STX 4x4 ext. cab 4.0l v6 SOLD

Last edited by Jimmyspy; 11-28-2014 at 09:29 PM.