View Single Post

Old 11-18-2014, 05:10 PM
Sept. TOTM

Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

So sick of my supervisor not "supervising" anything.
He says one thing, then later changes his mind.
New guy mounts a vacuum valve in the corner of the machine down right ontop-in the way of the machine leg screw.
Ive been told many times not to mount anything in the way of the legs of the machine.
I point this out and tell the new guy he needs to move it over a few inches so you can get at the foot leg screw.
The boss/supervisor comes over and says not to worry about it...its just two bolts to take the valve off to get at the screw.
Im like wtf! ! You shouldnt have to take anything off to get at the dam foot screw leg!! If it had been me putting it there he would have had me move it!!
Makes me look like an idiot infront of the new guy...the same new guy i am supposed to be training in.

And then i have *******s that think its funny to dump garbage on the top of my toolbox every fucking morning before i get to work! So as soon as i come in and get to my toolbox, i see garbage dumped all over it. I bring my boss over almost every morning and show him. He just says "clean it up and ignore it and they will stop it.".
Im like theyve been doing it for weeks and wont stop.
but heaven forbid i dump stuff on someone else's box...my boss yells at me and tell me to stop the childish games...

GC-EXTREME GRAPHICS
NEED CUSTOM DECALS, APPAREL, or GLASS MUGS?
Visit My Thread!
Custom Stuff, Great Quality, & Great Prices!
These Graphics ROCK!

Buggman LEDS & GC-Extreme Graphics Joint Venture Mod Products Coming Soon!
Are you READY?!