View Single Post

Old 10-13-2009, 12:52 PM
5.Oh All the way

Send a message via Yahoo to dixie_boysles
Default Keep this jon in America! World Trade Center

As many of ya'll know, i work at a granite quarry. Today, my supervisor told me that we have been bidding (along with many other US companies) on a job in New York where the World Trade Center once stood. To our dismay, the job was awarded to a comany in italy using stone from africa in a muslim nation. Now to think, we are building a memorial to those who died that day out of foriegn stone fabricated out of foriegn hands.

In resonse, our campany is writing to our senator to get attention to this matter. We are also contacting local news reaouces to get word out on the matter. We need this in headlines. This is the exact reason why our country is the way it is now, awarding other nations with our work!

So i ask anyone here , especailly those from North Carolina to write our senators Richard burr and Kay Hagan. below is the letter that i wrote to the both of them. Also attached is the addresses of North Carolina's Senators Please feel free to write our senators and tell them about the issue. i also invite any others to write you state senators to keep this jon in America! It isnt the fact that we didnt get the job, and that it will effect our comany, but as long as we keep it in America.

Sold/Totaled: 2006 Ranger XLT 2D SuperCap 4x4 Torch Red
15x8 Pacer 164P Polished Wheels | 31x10.50 BFG ATs | Level II Tow Hooks | FX4 Red Insert Seats
Tinted Windows | 6000K HIDs | Kobalt Low Profile Toolbox | Pioneer Speakers