View Single Post

Old 10-27-2010, 04:59 PM
bullsnake 4x4 owner

Default Re: Cherry Bomb Duals on 2.3L?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FFSHOKE View Post
thanks for all the input guys, the only issue i ahve is that my exhuast is one long piece from the cat to the tail pipe so i would have to take it to a muffler shop to get just the new muffler put on it so that may cost me a little bit there and idk how they would do, if they would just cut the old one out and re pipe it to a new muffler or what. I may have to talk to some pros about this one lol
i know what ya mean,i checked as much as i can without going to a muffler shop to because of the money it'll cost,but im thinking just cut my old pop can off right behind it,then cut the tip right at the old pop can muffler,and of course measure the tailpipe out make sure i get the right muffler size n just clamp it all in,till get the cash to have it all welded in that way i get the way i want the tip i want positioned the way i like it.
1987 black custom xlt,ext. cab 4x4,military-surplus 2.9L, stock 3"lifted;5 speed auto trans w/ manual 4x4,borg-Warner-turbo transfer case,grinds out progressive aluminum mags w/goodyear wranglers; keyed entry alarm,duel 280w interface deckw/usb n bluetooth,jvc6x8s rear,jvc4"160wfront,crome bed side rails,tuff liner bed liner also blacked out headlights,limo black window tint. called the BULLSNAKE cuz its the best small-n-toughest 4x4 ford built!!