View Single Post

Old 10-21-2014, 07:11 AM
Fitz

Quote:
Originally Posted by leotheclown View Post
Been dreading to put this up. Lost my dog this past Friday. He was 13 years old, would have been 14 in December. He was my best friend, I've had him since I was 9 or 10 (I'm 23 now). Couldn't ask for a better companion. I was thankful he lived this long, my mom just finished up her cancer treatments in July and he was right by her side all the time. She needed him a lot during that time and I'm glad he stuck around as long as he could.
Sorry to hear that bud. It's always tough to lose your dog. I just lost one of my dogs a few months ago. She was 8 yo. She was my best friend too.

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredeh View Post
I know what you're talking about. Two sprays before work, two during break, and two when you leave haha. We actually talk about our Collection of Cologne during slow times. And they threatened to write people up all the time, but it's only happened twice in one month. Once was me, and the other time was when the guy tried to grow a beard.
Lmao I swear you need to ask her out. If she isn't married then she's just being a dick cuz she needs some.