View Single Post

Old 10-26-2010, 12:28 AM
bullsnake 4x4 owner

Wink Re: Cherry Bomb Duals on 2.3L?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurdFX4 View Post
I dont see how just a muffler is going to give you considerable performance gains? I put a full cat-back and a cai and did get considerablel performance gains lol
im sure it will considering i have original stock exaust,anythings better than the little round pop-can stuck on the end of my tailpipe even a new one thats not 23years old n probably rusted on the inside,and by what i was told,be a considerable change in sound,some in hp and gas mileage.And thats what im looking for fer $20 bucks,that cheap even just sound change is good,and i was told the flow the cherrybomb-turbo would be considerably better than what i have.Might not be flowmaster or magnaflow,or full cherrybombs whitch would cause to much back flow for a 2.9l,but this is for my considerably older stock 87,when it's done n i drive her a while ill get back to you about any changes to performance bro.Oh iv'e read bro that the exaust mod you've done is the best mod for an fx4 exaust system,since mines an old generation the cheapest and easy stuff works bettter.
1987 black custom xlt,ext. cab 4x4,military-surplus 2.9L, stock 3"lifted;5 speed auto trans w/ manual 4x4,borg-Warner-turbo transfer case,grinds out progressive aluminum mags w/goodyear wranglers; keyed entry alarm,duel 280w interface deckw/usb n bluetooth,jvc6x8s rear,jvc4"160wfront,crome bed side rails,tuff liner bed liner also blacked out headlights,limo black window tint. called the BULLSNAKE cuz its the best small-n-toughest 4x4 ford built!!

Last edited by 87bullsnkranger; 10-26-2010 at 12:43 AM. Reason: add txt