View Single Post

Old 10-10-2014, 10:28 PM
I almost bought a chevy

My boss is such a bitch sometimes. She always talks down on people, like she's hot shit. We were in a big rush and I was working fries. Had all the shoots stocked full (no one was waiting on any fries from me) and my area was clean. Almost everyone else was goofing off, and not paying attention to the orders on their screen. Another guy there is a ranger owner, and he was about to go on break. but I was running low on Fries so he decided he would stock me up before he clocked out. I was salting some fries I just put down, and we were talking about our trucks and my boss literally starts yelling at because I'm "only one not working" and I was "holding up orders". She yelled at me for like a minute (right in front of customers, might I add) and then she went to the back. everyone around me looked at me and asked why she yelled at me, because I was the only one that was actually doing my job to her standards. About 10 minutes later, she stops me tells me to come to the back to talk with her (so she pulled me away from my station, in the middle of a rush. Fortunately one of my coworkers was able to step in and keep everything stocked). She told me that it was fine to talk, but that I "have to learn to talk and work at the same time." I told her that my fries were completely stocked, and my station had been swept and wiped down and she just said "don't want to hear any backtalk". I was talking to a few other guys after work, and they all agreed that my station met all The standards she set. She's never liked me. It's not like it's a huge deal, she's not The general manager or anything, just a shift manager. Most of the other employees don't like her either.

Then later, when everything was slow, a coworker chucked like four pieces of fresh chicken at my head. I took A fry off of the counter that I was going to throw away and tossed it at him. She saw him throw the chicken at me, but whenever I tossed the fry at him she started yelling at me. I mean I shouldn't of thrown the fry, but it's still a double standard.

2003 f150 4.2 regular cab 2wd straight shift still in the driveway

1998 f150 4.2 regular cab 2wd automatic daily driver

Last edited by tredeh; 10-10-2014 at 10:34 PM.