View Single Post

Old 10-25-2010, 07:36 AM
Liking the Ford Ranger Forum

Thumbs up 94 Splash 5 speed.

Whats up guys. Picked up a ranger as my DD and liking it so far. (1st time to the forum)

(will add pix when i get home)

As the title says its a 1994. 5 speed ranger SPLASH flareside with the 3.0v6 @95,xxx miles. it has stock height red exterior, HIDs, black american racing wheels with red lip, and a totally redone interior . Things pretty damn mint looks wise.

It runs great and is perfect for the A-->B i need it for.

Big things i need to fix.
Exhaust = way too loud (side exit dual pipe no cat or muffler) < sounds cool but EFF that for a DD.
Leak = noticed a oil or something leak (didnt get too much time to thuroughly inspect it no puddles on the ground so its not that heavy either.) it was on the block of the engine, it isnt the pan though becauses its on the side corner of the block above the x-member [i think] on the front passenger side corner of the motor (any suggestions apreciated).

Little things
Dash lights = dim as hell
ABS and Brake light = they come on @ a cold start brake light turns off after 5 minutes and ABS light comes off after a bit of driving. brakes feel great though they stop better then my srt.

-- so far. exhaust was ordered got a dynomax cheap replacement one gona have to get an intermediate pipe made and cat put back on (NJ driver). headlights were ordered off amazone for 33 bucks! woot they were a little foggy.--

Lastly, if anyone could let me know if theres any maintenence i should look into being it has 95k miles please let me know i allocated some extra money in case it needed fixes.

only pic i have so far going to be taking more after all this snow passes and its rwd

Last edited by TheSplash; 12-27-2010 at 04:18 AM.