View Single Post

Old 10-06-2014, 11:36 AM
03 white ranger FX4II

Default BEWARE!!!!!! shockwarehouse.com

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM<< CHECK OUT THEIR ONLINE REVIEWS FIRST B/C I DID NOT AND WISH I HAD.

So on 9/8/14 I placed an order with www.shockwarehouse.com for a complete package (4) of bilstein shocks. the website stated that if they did not arrive in 10 days to contact them. shocks did not arrive, i called, no answer.. i emailed... no answer, called again, no answer..... repeat.

9/25/14 i receive an email ( automated) that the shocks were backordered ( they couldnt advertise that on their ordering site) until 10/3/14.

10/1/14 i receive another automail that the shocks were still on backorder unitl 10/3/14.

i try calling again.... no response...

10/6/14.... shocks still not shipped, card still not charged.
phone call. no answer
email response request..... no response...
made it through on chat, no idea they had a chat feature, awesome.

chatted with 'chris' and i was informed that they are on backorder for ANOTHER 2 WEEKS AT LEAST!!!!!! hofy luck!!!!
so seeing as how ive replaced most of my suspension components already and ive been waiting on shocks to get get this turd of a project done and i cant be waiting and sitting on the funds that they EVENTUALLY will withdraw, i asked them to cancel my order..... IF IT WAS REALLY CANCELED, I DON'T KNOW..

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!!!

I would recommend aftermarketsuspensionparts.com GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!!~
2003 Ford Ranger Level II, 105,000miles, twin stick, cold weather package, camping shell, platform, 31 x 10.5 x 15 LT Cooper AT3. Recent fixes: ~100K coolant flush, break flush, front and rear differential service, tranny changed to royal purple, new LBJs and UBJs, new front wheel bearing assemblies. Mods in progress: onboard hot water/ shower system, dual battery mod, new bilstein shocks on back order and will arrive when they arrive :?