View Single Post

Old 09-11-2014, 11:08 AM
^thats what they call me^

Default Re: **Official "Picture That Make You Laugh" Thread*

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcextreme View Post
BS website. ill crack it here fast. 4th pic down, the one in the ocean. it says the ropes look like "kite string." HOW? they appear pretty big to me. comparing them to the people near by they appear to be about the size of a finger or bigger! parachute cable for a skydiver is about 1/8 inch diameter cord. these appear to be over a half inch or bigger. which i would think that would be a realistic size.

then it goes on and on about the suits not matching up from pic to pic but the only differences i can see are the attachments to the ports on the chest. which would be forgotten for some pics or "lets hook this hose up for this pic." also there would have been backup suits and older ones that were never used so they were laying around and while the real one was locked in a museum or being analyzed he used an older suit for some pics. as for the boots it offers no proof that the smooth tread kind are real. for all i know that could be a pic of some random shoe not even related to nasa....

now after that long rant, heres a funny pic since you kno this is a funny pic thread..

PS im not flipping you off this is just a funny pic im adding to the thread
1998 ranger extended cab, 2wd, 4.0 ohv, 5 speed, sony xploid 52 4 way watt radio, 2 pair of pioneer 240 watt speakers, Cobra 29 LX LCD CB radio pushing 100 watts, k&n air filter, 15 inch exploder wheels, dual exhaust with 4 inch stainless tips, 2 12 inch subs with a 1000 watt amp just for the hell of it!

new project: dirt track modified racing at the local saturday night track.