View Single Post

Old 09-04-2014, 08:35 PM
Ford yeah!

Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredeh View Post
That's always been my mom solution, just scream as loud as you can at the problem. I never raise my voice no matter how mad I am at people, I've grown to hate yelling lol. My mom doesn't have very many friends either.
Probably was her mom or dads solution to problems. Either the cycle repeats itself, or breaks completely. Hope you do not end up having babies with someone with that personality trait. You could suggest some anger management, but most people with issues do not take kindly to hearing they have said issues.

Respect your parents though you only get one set, and you can always get them back when you put them in the home lol.

Hey dad does the term misappropriated funded government run nursing home hold much water. Anyhow I need to get to work tomorrow, so I can start saving for that big house with the extra rooms in it.
2003 Ford Ranger Edge ext. cab 3.0 V6, M50D, Rwd, 4.10 open, Tow pkg. Sonic Blue,Fab-tech 3" spindles AAL +3" blocks out back. Buggman LEDS, 15x7 Pro-comp 52's, rolls on 32x11.50xR15 Cooper Discoverer STT, tonneau cover, Mini mask, Pintle hook, AEM- Dry-flow airfilter, Flashpaq 1865, Flowmaster 40, 10% tint, Kenwood deck and speakers, cheap seatcovers, Alpine S-10" MRP-M 350 MRP-F 300

Last edited by GoHawks117; 09-04-2014 at 08:37 PM.