View Single Post

Old 08-27-2014, 02:16 PM
Welcome to FRF!

Default Re: Advanced Auto Coupon Codes

Advance doesn't allow it's employees to price match online companies. They aren't even allowed to price match the company website. They literally have to tell the customer sorry, and make that customer go home and order it online, or just go to another parts store that will price match the website. When I did my 5-speed swap, I ordered everything on-line and saved a shit ton of money. The online discount beat the crap out of my associate discount every time. I'm surprised I never got in trouble for that since the company is so anti-customer savings at the store level.

Some Advance stores will go out of their way to help you, and some will even price match Walmart and Rock Auto because sales and getting the customer what they need are more important than shit rules made by corporate.

I worked there for a little over a year, and it was one of the worst experiences I've ever had. What was said about warranties and shitty inventory is completely true. And customers know it. I had plenty of on-line customers call me and ask to make sure we had it in stock before they wasted their time. I'm so glad I left that company.