View Single Post

Old 10-18-2010, 09:55 PM
Ford Ranger Driver

Default Re: 2010 Ranger whats the deal with the harness right by clutch pedal....

i am talking about this:

if u were to feel around the clutch pedal u would feel this big thick harness about one or two inches away from the clutch pedal.... its my only gripe against the 2010 ranger.... other than that itss frrriiiiken greatttt on gas mileaaageee compared to my 2002 v8 lifted tundra limited......ohh i miss that truckk!!!! that was my babyyyyy but now my 2010 ranger is my new babyyy it definetely treats my wallet much nicer.... its not greedy at the gas pump..... I dont know about u guys but I get attached to my trucks....

I misss my 1994 ford ranger xlt stick shift... so many good timessss it only let me down once for a cut wire i could not track down at the time... you would alway be remembered!!

I also miss my 2002 lifted tundraa v8 that moto fokooo had balllzzzz no bulllchittt no problem going up I-8 interstate with my quad on the back.... but it came at a premium cost at the gas pump... that mofoko was always getting thirsty..... for gas....

now my 2010 ranger dont let me downnn its frikken great on gasss and my quad fits on the back no problems, wut else can I ask for.... even though I misss my old rides I know some one else will have good use of themmm.... the tundra... ohhh..... that truck ill recommend to anyone who wants a V8.... solid as a modafaaaaaaaka... but my 2010 ranger takes care of me....... I dont ever plan of getting rid of my 2010 ranger regular cab xl.....

excuse me, but I am kind of in a good buzzzzzzz no more wine left.... I just misss my previous vehicles....

if anybody goes offf roading in Pine valley offf the I-8 let me know... my 2004 suzuki lt-z400 dont back down....