View Single Post

Old 10-15-2010, 09:38 PM
Banned

Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fourliter Dan View Post
some new one called Engage... buddy said it worked well and we were going for a ride(mtb) and i generally use glucose(typically new gatoraide one), were standing in the store and he shows me the warning on the lable... i drink monster and that stuff regularly and didnt really think it was that special... the warning was a freaking paragraph...like a long winded one you would see with meds. needless to say i sip on it til we get there and finish her off, walking up the mountain we both felt like we were high on speed. stand up and get tunnel vision and all dark... it messed us up bad. i had to pound a liter of water and kinda felt better... right now i feel like i was on a bender for a month.

ill see if i can dig up the lable
Yeah I cant handle energy drinks too well. Last time I had one I was at work, and taking fat burners when I was working out. After I drank it I felt like I was sitting there frothing at the mouth, one of the coworkers came on and said Hi to me and I tore him a new ass. I dont like the guy to begin with, but that energy drink intensified that and almost had to deal with a reprimand