View Single Post

Old 07-22-2014, 01:27 AM
Another old fart

Default Re: The "what do you hate about your Ranger today" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by casey.mikl View Post
That it currently doesn't run because my fuel line is broke from the tank to the filter and I can not get a new one. But on the upside it gave me a reason to pull the bed and order a new filler neck. Also fixed my remote start, we'll half way. It will crank now but it's hooked up to the wrong wire on the ignition and has no spark. Looks like I get to make a new fuel line.
Casey, let us know how you make out with the fuel line, I might have to make one for my 2000 from the tank to the filter to replace the plastic line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavesRepaircom View Post
- That the RF steel brake line just broke and has drained all the MC's fluid. Every week it's something else with this old '98 4x4 manual tranny 3.0 beater. Love the old truck when it's running and everything works, which is seldom these days.

PS - Anyone know where to find a preformed RF line? Looks like a real bear to change.
I went to the JY & found a 01 4X4 w/4W ABS & took the line I needed, & yes it was a PITA to snake the line out that I was going to use from the JY Ranger so I did not damage it.
05 F-150 2WD Regular Cab. ( My DD)

Last edited by Mike69; 07-22-2014 at 01:31 AM.