View Single Post

Old 10-06-2010, 11:10 PM
Turd Generation Ranger

Default Re: Calling all Central Cali Rangers

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2001FordRanger View Post
NorCal Meet "Sacramento Valley Area" Folsom Lake California

could a mod take this post and make it a thread, I would appreciate it, Thanks

Hey guys I was asked to put this up here, we are doing a end of season meet and would like to get it done before the rain sets in heavy and the holidays, So since Im a ranger at the Folsom Lake area, I would be designating a special spot for the rangers, and Bringing lots of barbecue/potatoe salad. Folsom Lake is within the Sacramento Valley and very easy to get to.

meet will be either on October 23 (Saturday)or 24 (Sunday) Sunday is preferred as their are not a lot of folks out in the area.

here is the original thread:

http://www.********************/meet...tml#post212289

It also looks like we have about several (7) members so far, If any of you have to drive up, you are welcome, we are also doing a minnie swap meet, you could trade your parts, buy parts, even receive parts free depending on the requested parts. Otherwise I will be bringing both my wave runners (2) and boat that seats 12, If you need directions and location please let me know as soon as possible as A list would be helpful in the amount of food to bring.
Linky no worky.

And I'm fucking stoked as a motherfucker for this, lol. Although boating at the end of Oct. won't be very enjoyable, lol.

My Build Thread