View Single Post

Old 10-05-2010, 06:59 PM
Banned

Default Re: political dis-likes should get a stir

I don't vote at all! Those pricks lie and say anyhting to get in office so why bother, they change anyway. With all these crooked politicians in the world, and I see it close up at work why should we vote? I wish for a time when all these *******s spend millions of dollars campaigning and cutting each other down they sit and watch the polls and no one votes. Wouldn't that be something? What would they do then? Also everything is tax this and tax that. What would happen if evryone in this country just stopped paying taxes? Would the government come take everything away? Politicians think they have ultimate control, but things like no voting and everyone stops paying their taxes, they wouldn't have the resources, and the country would flounder. The people like us make this country what it is, not politicians. It's OUR money that pays them, it pays them so well they become greedy and power hungry. Our currency reads "In GOD we trust", This country sold that motto out to the politicians for the very same paper that motto is printed on.